Tuesday, February 15, 2011

RIMS Scholastic (Digital) Art Award Winners


Seven Di students have been recognized by the California Region of The Scholastic Art & Writing Awards. Students were judged by a panel of artists, art educators, and art professionals to be selected as some of the best work from around California for the 2011 contest year. Di students' work will be exhibited with other regional artists at the San Bernardino County Museum's Finch Gallery.  

Gold Key Winners
Senior Angel Torres
Junior Rachel Soper 
(automatically advance to be judged at the national level)

Silver Key Winners
Senior Juvenal Escodero
Senior Spencer McQuinn
Junior Caroline Parra
Junior Bianca Sosa
Sophomore Fatima Salcedo

Honorable Mentions
Sophomore Taylor Burns
Senior Luis Bravo
Junior Reymundo Hernandez
Junior Jasmine Mikulak

1 comment:

  1. I was really happy that I had gotten in award for my artwork. I was a silver key winner, and I didn't think that I would win at all. Congratulations to all the winners from DATA.

    ReplyDelete