Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Di Create Releases Issuu II



DATA Di is pleased to announce issue II of Di Create Magazine.  This issue is dedicated to the Fashion | Energy shoot at DST Studios in Palm Springs, Ca.

Thanks again to the following local professionals for the time and energy they graciously donated to DATA digital imaging students!


Dick Taylor and DST Studios, Imagine Imagery, Joel Cummins Photography, Brian Evans Photography, Epidemic Skateboard Shop, Josef Saliba Salon, JL Hair and Make Up, and DATA teachers Cami Saliba, Jill Nation, Rose Gonzalez, and Matt Cauthron
_______________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. I got to participate in the DST "Energy" Challenge. I liked it because I got to be behind the scenes of a real photo shoot, including watching the hair and makeup process which was particularly interesting. I enjoyed this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Along with "Create" magazine V.1, I got to help make V.2 and it was just as cool. I was able to see all the great work the students in DATA created while the DST "Energy" photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Participating in the DST Photoshoot was a LOT of fun. i learned what it takes it actually make it in the fashion industry. I loved being behind the camera and I love seeing the photos I took al over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to DST photo shoot was an amazing experience. I learned all the process the models go trough to be in a photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete