Monday, January 4, 2010

DATA Grad Returns to Speak to Students



_______________________________________________
Brian Evans, a 2005 DATA graduate, returned to speak with digital imaging students on Monday Jan. 4, 2010.  Brian spoke to students in Contemporary Media, Digital Imaging, and Media Literacy on the significance of being a DATA student, graduating from Cal State Fullerton as an entrepreneurship major, and the business of photography. 

Visit Brian's work online @


___________________________________________

7 comments:

  1. Brian Evans had inspired me to work hard in the future and find something that I really want to do in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed hearing Brian Evans speak. He really inspired me to keep at what I'm doing, even if things get hard and I feel like giving up. Thank you Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this. he talked about what it was like to get into the photography based work field after he graduated. I will remember some of the things he mentioned when I graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When he came in he really inspired me to go further with all my work because he started out just how a lot of us are now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brian was great to have in class, and to hear hi perspective on the photography business. He said things that motivate me to keep going in photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brian Evans Really taught me what i'd like to do later on in my life, and inspired me to get a business degree in college.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When Brian Evans was here he showed us a lot and was a kind of an inspiration to me. I remember some of the things that he told us that day.

    ReplyDelete