Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Epidemic | DATA Di Design Challenge Winner!

_______________________________________________


DATA digital imaging senior Jeremy Cardoza's entry was selected as the winner of the Epidemic | DATA Di Design Challenge promoted by Epidemic Skateboard Shop in Cathedral City.  Jeremy's design won 65% of the voting posted on PollDaddy.com


"I was trying to maintain the essence of skateboard graphic design by focusing on simplicity," said Cardoza, who is going to major in graphic design in college.  "I am really happy I got this opportunityto get my work out into the local community."

A very special thank you goes out to Glen Coy, CCHS graduate and owner of Epidemic Skateboard Shop, for his support of the DATA program and Cathedral City youth!

Jeremy's design will be available to purchase at Epidemic after the holiday season.

___________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. In this challenge, I incorporated my 3D renders into the skateboard designs. I used brushes to make the designs for the shirts that were going to compliment the skateboards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one came up with great designs for these skateboards, I might drop by Epidemic and pick one up.
    :P

    ReplyDelete